RCU Forums - View Single Post - JEEMO Turbine Glider Set Up
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 11:04 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by Tip22v
1750 is correct, but that includes VAT, which US does not pay. Without VAT the base model with the X45 mounts rather than the K45 mounts is 1529 euros, or about $1700, which is $500 less than Digitech. I agree shipping is probably more than the 144 euros calculated on the Digitech website though.
Anyway, I don’t want to get hung up on money, none of us are in this hobby because we are afraid to spend some cash I’m a big supporter of the local companies providing support for our aircraft and understand they need to be able to make it work for them financially.
The key things for me are delivery time, getting a color scheme that I don’t hate, and the X45 brackets.
I really appreciate the perspective everyone is providing, helps me think about these issues in a different light -Tom
When they first appear on FB, I wanted one glider-it was asking 750.00 usd for shipping…nice glider but over priced I think…so I got the DG-800 from CARF instead…

And yes Soaring USA didn’t have the scheme I wanted….and some were complaining that they didn’t get a tank there’s…

As well……RPM Jets in Canada have them (special order) with a low price of 1k for shipping….