RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dragon, Spyker, FOA, Nicky 1/6 scale M4A1 76mm
Old 04-10-2022, 06:00 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Looks excellent. I'm sure it will only get better with stowage and stuff. Maybe one of these guys. Bwahahaha

Click image for larger version

Name:	YrR7t0q.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	2271668

So did you do anything to waterproof the electronics? Have you had a chance to weigh it? The barrel recoil is great, makes me wonder if you could somehow wire in the heng long unit from the abrams that makes the smoking barrel effect. Good job on the .50 mount, any plans to do a .30 cal for the TC? I even have a good .30 cal I might donate if you do. I have tiny little bits and bobs on several very cool tanks around the world. Not sure why I get such a kick out of that, but I do. Seeing a photo or video of a cool tank from someone I know and knowing there's some tiny little detail that came from me seems pretty cool to me, but I'm kinda twisted to start with so maybe it's just vanity or somethin'.

This is the .30 cal I had in mind, I've replaced it with a different model on the jeep so it's currently a spare, and of course you'd have to open the muzzle, but I'd be pretty tickled to see it mounted on a very cool tank. And yes, I know the ammo belt is on the wrong side, it's not permanently attached.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gKmYxEC.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	2271669

The following users liked this post:
rb67mustang (08-27-2023)