RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA administrative lapse causes US Capitol evacuation
Old 04-22-2022, 01:59 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
Get a grip, just because you make a baseless claim, which you have done several times in this thread does not make it so. Example, claiming what other people think/conclude concerning a statement made by Franklin. Fact most threads I participate in are reasonably civil until you show up and start shoveling your BS.
Not true. The ONLY threads that you are involved in that remain civil are the ones where nobody disagrees with you. FACT. And I'm not only talking about threads where I am involved. There are multitudes of examples on other forums where your threads are derailed simply because others disagree with you.

Do you even realize how hypocritical your statement is about me claiming what other people think concerning statements that have been made? You do it all the time! You have already done it in this thread! Take a look in the mirror.

I've been completely civil with you through this entire conversation. Yes, I've disagreed and posed a different opinion/perspective/point of view, but you view that as an attack and go on the offensive with your mud-slinging. Take a long, hard look in the mirror.

Oh, BTW, speaking of baseless claims, care to explain what I have said that constitutes "shoveling BS"?

Astro