RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA administrative lapse causes US Capitol evacuation
Old 04-25-2022, 01:09 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
That race video was from Ellensburg, June 27-28 of 2020, the only race we had that season. You might want to look up the definition of decibels, it has everything to do with volume of a sound and absolutely nothing to do with the pitch of that sound. Unlike your aircraft engines, our .67s run at 28,000 RPM no load so they will have a much higher pitch than a comparable OS .65AX, something that will only turn 16,000 RPM with no prop. Our props are also razor sharp to help them penetrate the water easier, some thing the aircraft props don't have to do. One more little tidbit, our boats weigh a lot more than a comparably engined aircraft. My boat weighs 14lbs, RTR, with 20 ounces of fuel, almost double what the manual for the .65AX calls for to run half as long while moving double the weight

There you go AGAIN assuming that I don’t know the definition of decibels. You and your boyfriend Astro really need to stop thinking that the two of you are smarter then anyone else. First off I know the tone difference between a muffled pipe and a non muffled pipe. If you would actually read and give my posts some thought instead of instantly trying to come up with something to debunk what I am saying you wouldn’t sound like such an idiot. The tone/pitch difference I hear in that video is the difference between muffled and non muffler pipe. There is no way in hell a non muffled pipe is going to make the 85DB that you originally claimed. Both of us have confirmed that NAMBA requires 95DB. A huge difference from what you originally stated. I do give you credit for correcting yourself though.