RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA administrative lapse causes US Capitol evacuation
Old 04-25-2022, 04:05 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by init4fun
Talk about Nero fiddling while Rome burned, here I have provided written proof that the AMA is putting out mistaken info, info that could cause some members a whole lotta grief someday, and all you guys want to do is run over and over the same old tired ground of the pissing contest between yourselves. This really ISN'T about the AMA with any of you, is it?!?!?! Whatever. I've done my part, and now I'm done here.
Init, I appreciate that you took the time to find out and post the facts. Those of us that have been here for any length of time have proven many, many instances of mis-steps by the AMA, enough to show beyond a reasonable doubt, that they are running the organization into oblivion, are not serving their members, and will die a slow death and take the hobby along with it. I didn't expect speedy to chime in, as the evidence you offered directly conflicts with statements he just made, and we all know how he hates being wrong and acknowledging reality. I keep thinking that as more and more of the truth is exposed, that the court jesters will just accept the facts and maybe advocate for change along with us, rather than dig in and insist that Rome is NOT burning.

Astro