RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCU vs RCTech.net?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 10:26 AM
TheRailroadBull

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RCU vs RCTech.net?

So, i've been a rctech.net user for... meh... probably about 15 years... and it seems like every year, it gets more and more annoying. The moderators there seem to be on the geekiest power trip of all time, and seem to jump on every little thing users do, especially in regards to innocent folks who post about an issue in the wrong place... because they have LIVES, and didn't first quit their jobs to spend DAYS reading THOUSANDS of pages in hopes of maybe finding an answer. I must not be alone in this feeling either, as it seems that members visiting that forum have SHARPLY dropped in recent years. My question is... and please be honest... is RCU the same type of deal? Do the Mods view themselves as elite Gods and drain the fun out of the hobby? Or is it more peaceful here.... where people don't hesitate to post or speak about an issues for fear of being publically shamed? Cause if this site operates like RCTech, then my search will continue to find a more free and welcoming environment. Thanks guys!

To the Mods: I originally posted this in "RC Clubhouse". I tried to delete the original post, but I didn't see an option for that. I did not purposely double post.