RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA getting above 400 AGL - Not so successful
Old 06-24-2022, 06:15 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
I see some childish behavior right here. Common theme with you is if someone doesn’t agree with you then you take cheap shots at their mental capacity or throw labels on them such as “ Narcissistic “. By now most of us have figured out that attempting to force other people into what you want/expect them to be is quite futile. Everyone comes from a different background and different experiences. Your failure to accept that just illustrates how shallow and short minded you are.
What you fail to understand is that my words have meaning. Narcissist is a word. It has meaning.
nar·cis·sist
/ˈnärsəsəst/

noun
  1. a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
    "narcissists who think the world revolves around them"
I have applied that word to you, because your behavior here clearly exemplifies narcissistic behavior, unlike the derogatory slang terms you and Prop use to troll me.

My posts, unlike yours and Props', provide actual support for my stance instead of the continued and repeated fallacious statements repeatedly employed by you.

"By now most of us have figured out that attempting to force other people into what you want/expect them to be is quite futile.", is yet another of your statements that proves you have no clue about the actual beneficial discourse that init and I discussed earlier in this thread and that reasonable adults commonly have. I have never tried to force anyone into, "what I want/expect them to be", rather, I prefer to present the facts that will lead people into having a better understanding of the truth/reality/facts. One can only lead a horse to the water, the rest is up to the horse to do on his own. I have no desire to force him to drink. You repeatedly fail to understand that. I could care less if you wish to continue to live in your tiny, delusional, self-important world of toy airplanes and ignore the reality around you.

You can desperately cling to your baseless claims, childish name-calling, logical fallacies and your own self-delusions but it simply does not make them any more real.

Astro