RCU Forums - View Single Post - Electronic solutions to modifying glow engines of all sizes to gasoline
Old 07-01-2022, 06:46 AM
cmulder

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Lightbulb "stuck" in what way?

Originally Posted by Rob.m
hers my experience end trouble shooting with the solinoid driver from Raleighcopter. I am clib mate of brutus he gave me 2 month ago the life version to test it out. In the beginning the system works perfect. But after 1 month the driver runs stuck end the solinoid staid on a fix number. Last wekend I managed to vind the reason of this problem it wat the on off switch of the plane that head a false connection or resistant. Switched it out to a xt30.
in flight the only difference i can tel was the rx bat head a big voltage difference from 6.5v full bat on the first flight en dropt to 6.2v in the same flight.

sorry about my beat English 🙈.

kind regards rob
With stuck you mean that you could not change the settings from your transmitter or did the solenoid give the same amount of fuel to the engine all the time? (regardless of trottle stick position).

This kind of "feedback" about how the system behaves when things go wrong is verry usefull to improve it and make fixing problem easier.