RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 08:55 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Mark,
As i said, when I saw that I thought of you and Mr. G the Rocketeers!

Just this moment I got an email notifying me that Space x is launching at 2:30 pm. or so. Not going to bother standing outside at a 100 degrees today to barely see the white smoke trail.

Oh Boy does the snorkeling sound so much easier. Yes there is a place for deep diving of course, but floating on top has its plus's too.

Yes it is fun to (the term) Work the HF Bands and I have so much to learn compared what I have been doing to present. I can talk now globally via devices hook from my radio to a computer. But this is what you would call Short Wave transmissions.
here at home I can for the most part to the entire USA via repeaters that link state to state. Studying again for the higher HAM License is a lot of work and I am not a kid so retention is lower LOL.
I am going out now to catch the washing machine water 20 gallons per load and then I either with a pump water the lawns with it at night or........set the hose in the flower beds, we use organic soaps so there no issues.

Our lawns are 50-75% dead the new watering rules in force. Lake Mead, Bolder Dam our water source waaaaaay down, no joking matter.

I would have thought 12-14vts DC rather than AC too? That is something along with the resistors you need to look DEEPLY into, good luck my friend.

Best, JPEE