RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 02:40 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Nick,

So if I’m understanding this correctly, you have a food blog and it’s not that you’re cooking and posting as much as it is going out to eat and being a undercover restaurant critic and posting in your blog how the service, the food and the portions were, am I on track here? In any case I’m glad that might turn into something that aspire to monetize and have some extra income. You did surprise me when you said there’s 200 restaurants in your town, that’s a lot of restaurants for Mayberry! lol.

Keeping it simple on the automobile maintenance and light repairs like oil changes, shocks, things like that are easy and they doesn’t require a ton of specialty tools. Ideally with your experience doing that in Lincoln you know what flies and what doesn’t so you’re already ahead of the game. I wish you good luck.

Yes if you can get a few cars to wash, wax, clay bar, seal, defog the head light lens, there’s just a thousand things you can do that would be great!

I’m sure Mark is as proud of you as I am for you and your wife to be the advocate for victims of sex trafficking and perhaps other conditions as well. You have a pretty detailed master plan of what you both want to do, however……….
it all takes money to be able to give back to the ideas and goal you’re supporting to the public in need.

I say to you my friend some wisdom from age 75 with gray hair, doing good for others is wonderful to be sure, but neglect your own future…… keep a balance there!

My best to you both, JP

Last edited by JPEE; 08-18-2022 at 02:53 PM.