RCU Forums - View Single Post - Modern Armor in Action
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 09:10 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

I had a feeling there was a lot more to it than what they're telling us over here. Unfortunately, the American media is not to be trusted. If they tell me the sky is blue I go outside and make sure. Lately I've been getting most of my news from places like australia, tokyo, and india. They have their own bias involved so you have to watch that, but it seems like I get more accurate information from foreign news agencies than I do from the ones in my own country.

The people in China are currently experiencing what your wife did as far as money and banks are concerned. The media doesn't say much about it, but the Chinese economy is on the verge of collapse. That's one of the things that really concerns me about the affair in the Taiwan strait, China might just decide that this is their last chance to take Taiwan by force, in another few years they're not going to have the money for it. The world has definitely turned into a very crazy and screwed up Place compared to how it was when I was a kid. Of course, I would imagine most people say that.