RCU Forums - View Single Post - Phoenix Stuka Ju 87 61cc Gas EP ARF 94.4"
Old 09-22-2022, 12:23 PM
Aros

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Phoenix Stuka Ju 87 61cc Gas EP ARF 94.4"

I've had my eye on this giant scale ARF for a few years now and finally pulled the trigger. I had to sell off some planes but I always loved the Stuka. Flies like a trainer, easy to takeoff and land. One of my favorite foamies was the FMS Stuka. I got tons of hours of fun out of that one. I've had a larger balsa one (55-65" wing or so) which also was a blast to fly. From what I have heard, this one is no different.

So I am needing some help. I am using the Admiral GP60 on 12S setup with the Castle HV 200A ESC. I am going to go 3 blade vario prop (24"). I am looking for a scale 3-blade 4.5"x4.5" spinner for that setup. Unfortunately Tru-Turn who I have used for years for my custom spinners, is going out of business. I've searched all the main RC forums and surprisingly I cannot find a single build thread on this model.

The spinner I am looking for would look like the one below. This was a photo of a customer's who left a review. Unfortunately I have no contact info for the person or I would have simply asked where he got his 3-blade setup.

My build specs:

Phoenix Stuka Ju 87 61cc Gas EP ARF 94.4"
Motor: Admiral GP60 8925-180Kv Brushless Motor
ESC: Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 200A ESC with 5A SBEC
Servos: 4x Hitec HS-82MG (Flaps), 4x Hitec HS645MG (Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder)
Prop: 3-blade 24" Vario
Radio: Spektrum DX18
Receiver: TBD
LiPos: 2x 6S 5000mAh in series

I appreciate any constructive thoughts, help, ideas, info!