RCU Forums - View Single Post - Airworld F5E rennovation
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 10:02 AM
Miniflyer

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by baron-noir
But there is still one thing not clear for me : so you go to a public museum where an aircraft is openly displayed for all to view (well that's the purpose of a museum don't you think, is it Dübendorf or Payerne as they both have the F-5 on display) but then you come-up with some secret thing "I can tell you but then I will have to kill you" and talk about non-disclosure agreements etc. etc. Sorry I have issue reconciling the two. If the Swiss Airforce puts their F-5 in museum you can bet that there is nothing left to hide in them and so everything is free to document as much as you can. I call *BS on this one sorry.

Simple difference: if i drive to the museum with a camera and a tapemeasure then i have the rights of the pictures and sketches i create at a publically accessible place. If a company sends me manufacturer loft lines and technical documentation and makes me sign a non disclosure agreement prohibiting me to pass it on, then i have the right to do nada, nill, zip, zilch with these documents.
And if i am asked to pass on specific documentation that fall under the agreements, then i am sorry but i will not breach the contracts as a favor to a stranger (or also to a friend for that matter). Neither me nor my company work that way.

If youre unhappy with that then so be it.