RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 12:46 PM
the Wasp
My Feedback: (1)

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Jesse Open
Dave,
IIRC the 62 carb is also used on the 65, the spraybar for the 80 should be the same as well.
Like Lonnie says, those lists are not always complete.
I have ordered all of my Saito parts from MacGregors for some time now. Horizon has become a place I will not deal with.

Yes, I remember well when almost every four stroke at the field was schmutzed up with that silicone crud!
BINGO.
well I was not going to say anything the other day about this^ highlighted comment above, "was not"! but hey, it needs to be said! I have a brand-new Cam here that I will use in the 91, and I will not put used Tappets on it. so today I went to Tower's (Horizon's) site to order new Tappets and they do not have Tappets, My God. there are 12 different Saito engines that use the same Tappets and Towers (Horizon) does NOT have them in stock until January. January. yee-up,,,,,,, January,,,,, January My God what is wrong with Horizon????

January!!

another thing. their NEW search engine sucks!
Oh yes, and to top it off, they do not even want you to call them, even if you have a problem with an order!

BTW. I have called other stores looking for accessories and people in 2 stores have agreed/and say they hate Tower's/Horizon's new site. I really think that Horizon REALLY should hire Mark Ryder to produce a new, better user-friendly site! it needs to be done!

my blatting is over!
Jim