RCU Forums - View Single Post - Same control on two different receivers?!?
Old 10-15-2022, 12:44 PM
djmp69

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyKunz
Good that you understand. Now please explain to me how it knew the secret information, both the IDs and the PN code. It had never been given the data, and there is no "universal" voice it could hear. I told you at least one way how it could hear it. Does that possibility make sense?

Andy

And the Light goes on. Now you understand my confusion. No, i cant explain how it knew the secret codes, which is why i reached out here. I notice you quoted the easy stuff. Why didnt you quote yourself saying the receiver wouldnt respond to a model it was never bound to? And this is exactly what happened. Can YOU explain how the receiver was responding to a model to which it was never bound? You yourself said this isn't supposed to happen. You tried to explain it, but the only things you said could cause that NEVER HAPPENED. Its pretty simple. I binded a receiver one time, and it responded to a completely different model that it was never bound to, while that model was contolling the receiver it WAS bound to. Could it be, oh, I don't know, there's some sort of problem? Radio is radio. Make no mistake, this happened. Whether you want to believe it or not, it happened. It's OK to say you don't know. This may be one of those flukes to which no one will ever know the answer. It might not even happen again. All I know is, I have a new receiver, and it works the way it's supposed to, not like the bad one. It responds, just like all my other 18 Spektrum receivers, only to the model to which it was bound, whether i deleted models or not, whether I binded it to 1 or 10 different models. That's the way I have always known this system to work from dsm, dsm2, dsmx. When something like this happens, that tells me there is an unforseen issue. Maybe try being open to the possibility that there is a way something could be wrong instead of treating someone like they have no clue what they're doing because you think your system is perfect and there's no way there could be a flaw. This is how research and development works. You find out about certain things, research the issues and develop fixes or better systems. Not treat your customers like theyre idiots.