RCU Forums - View Single Post - Deleting Model Memory in JR XG11
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 04:58 PM
barnowljenx

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Deleting Model Memory in JR XG11

Hi, this is a bit of a daft question but after reading the JR manual I just cannot get to completely delete a model memory to allow one to be copied from an SD card to the relevant memory number on the Tx.

The manual states that you must Delete a model memory before copying to it. However, after pressing the Erase button I get transferred to the Model Set up screen and have to select one of HELI, ACRO or GLID. Then you have to enter the model name so I enter dashes and then made selections for WUBG TYPE, DUAL-AILE, V-TAIL. That then leaves an ACRO DMSS note against the Model Name and so the system will not copy a file from the SD CARD to the INTERNAL MEMORY as the memory is not empty. I cannot find any information in the JR manual telling me how to re-set the model memory to completely blank. At the moment, I can only fill a so called blank memory by manually entering all the model details - a major drudge!

Be grateful if anyone can help on how to completely blank the model name on the JR XG11 Tx.

Thanks in advance!