RCU Forums - View Single Post - Safety Metrics & AC91-57C
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 09:12 PM
ECHO24

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm only going back as far as Hanson's op-ed in The Hill. I'd have to look up Hanson's and Chad Budreau's previous comments on drone owners being subject to AMA membership, but it common knowledge and I'm guessing Franklin has it readily available. Hanson's AMA frauds are so well document I stopped wasting space. In any case, this is from Hanson's op-ed in The Hill, titled

Punish rogue recreational drone pilots — not the rule followers

"Let me be clear — if you are flying drones for recreational purposes today, you must be operating within an established safety program," "recreational drone pilots are only eligible to fly under Section 336" "about 200,000 people fly under Section 336 [AMA members] and the remaining 700,000 [drone owners] are required to operate under Part 107" (and should be "punished" by the FAA if they don't join AMA)

After declaring that, Hanson admits he is actually lying:

"we acknowledge that some tweaks to Section 336 may be necessary to clarify who the provision does and does not cover."

There is no need to further dissect the article. It is a total fraud, as is Rich Hanson. Look it up yourself.

The proof is in the pudding (like Rich Hanson's brain now, apparently). Hanson flushed the sweet deal of no regulation and Section 366 down the toilet over drones and FPV. Congress booted the AMA and the FAA took over. It's too bad this is a tempest in a tea pot in the big scheme of things. The epic meltdown of a once great institution like AMA could be compared to the Boy Scouts of America. But in AMA case it is all due to one megalomaniac and a couple of his lakeys.