RCU Forums - View Single Post - Safety Metrics & AC91-57C
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 07:47 PM
ECHO24

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mongo
how are you so plugged into hobby king, that you know how many of anything they have sold, in total?

link to the hk add for this micro/indoor servo:

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/hxt900-m...2sec-9-8g.html
Go down that rabbit hole if you like. How many servos HK sells that isn't the point, Have a look at what Flight Test sells, they look like an even cheaper knock-off. There is no benefit for accurate, tight centering servo for foam planes.

I want to hear what Franklin has to say about some RCGroups moderator (AMA member) accusing him of being behind the Lokai account. Even exf3bguy, AKA speedracerntrixie, piled on the accusation bandwagon. In light of Franklin just outlining his not so legit ban, I'd say no. But I'd like to hear it from the man himself.

Even better, At 1:55 PM yesterday one of the usual AMAers started a thread taking aim at Franklin and the "three stooges": Logbooks Required for RC Planes?

"It seems the self-appointed safety mafia on another site have decided that formal maintenance records should be required by CBOs for RC aircraft. In order to provide evidence of that the CBO has a "comprehensive safety management system" as outlined in AC91-57C.

Self-appointed safety czar f_m made this claim:"
--- etc., etc., "What do these people smoke? "

Here's speedracerntrixie in his alter ego on RCGroups (typos and bag grammar SIC):

"Unfortunately the three stooges that run the AMA forum over only one has an account over here and he doesn’t post much. F_M has been banned over here three times now although he denied the last one. I think people are a bit more realistic on this site due to the fact that we can express our opinions without someone accusing someone else on a personality disorder."

You three stooges, speedracerntrixie then calls you "F_M’s bridesmaids".

"a bit more realistic" RCGoupers. Those dead souls in the RCGroups echo chamber twisting themselves in knots over Franklin is pretty funny. Bouncing back and forth between the two forums to pick up tidbits to present as their own and share their brilliance, like speedracerntrixie playing both sides of the fence.

The premier RC forum RCGroups has 20 times or more RCers participating than RCU. The fact that they have to come here for an original thought is all the evidence you need that the super-duper RC forum has been intellectually gutted by banning AMA critics.

Sorry, Hydro, you are being shredded right now by speedracerntrixie. You too mongo (but you already know since you're there). Astro, you aren't spared either.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-for-RC-Planes

Last edited by ECHO24; 11-16-2022 at 09:42 AM.