RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alm Meca Turbines
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 01:21 PM
peter 098

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

In conclusion Mr Highhorse; Please make sure to read everything. Stating that these engines are ridiculously overpriced or that engines being made to order is an issue, or that I have no experience, or that I am dodge becuase I asked to you look at some of my recent posts or that I am comparing engines from 10-15 years ago or that these engines are relics or that this engine has no specs like all the other brands out there or that this engine can’t run a UAT, that’s impossible, even though there is video evidence, or what ever outlandish and false claims you have. Next time please take some time and look around so you understand what this or any other engine is competing against on current markets. And please when you are trying to insult me please use actual data and not made up things that came from your made up fairy land, I used all stated specs and facts that other brands have on websites when making my comparisons and it’s not my fault that some brands don’t have some key specs stated. Use real facts. I will not be answers to anymore of your ridiculous claims and comments because you have proven to me that you have no idea what you are talking about and even less experience and from what I can tell from all your other posts you are just another troll/keyboard warrior that loves to waist other people’s time. Thank you and enjoy your Sunday like I am.

Last edited by peter 098; 11-20-2022 at 01:31 PM.