RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alm Meca Turbines
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 09:51 AM
Skunkwrks

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by David Gladwin
The JR 12X is STILL a superb radio. I have had two in operation since its introduction, latterly fitted with Weatronic RF sections.
Result, perfect operation, all confirmed by the data logging and I have flown it in Australia, NZ, Switzerland, Germany and UK. And of course the Weatronic radio is the basis of the Core Rf system.Nothing sub par and still in use on two Airworld Hawks, a SG Hawk, Mig 29, Dg 303, jet, and a BobCat. Core will eventually replace this ageing but still perfect equipment,
As well as Core ( in use in two jets ) I also use my 28X which has also been again, faultless, controlling both a jet and my 1/3 Cub.Nothing sub par.
but the Core is state of the art. I know little about Jeti although its also a very good radio.
I'm amazed that guys like you think equipment that was created in 2009 is still as good as the new Equipment. Guess it's your money and plane, sad.
A lot has changed since then, it's like say the old JR10X is still good in today's environment of cultured frequencies .
Hard to believe the thought pattern of some RC pilots, they have more money than they know what to do with or just have a hard time adjusting to new technology.
Just my opinion!.