RCU Forums - View Single Post - Balsa USA Brotherhood
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 10:53 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jwrich
I have had a turn in my health, I have come to the point that I just can not do this hobby any longer. I have sold all my planes and most of related items. I lost my password to rcu.com and lost interest. I will try to up date the requests. If anyone wants to do the Brotherhood, please email [email protected]. I have enjoyed doing the Hood and I have met many you at flying events.. I began RC in '72 in Taiwan ( 2 tours in Viet Nam, on C-130s) when I was in the USAF, flying as a Loadmaster, retired in 89 (26 years, then worked at Vance AFB, Okla. I am a member of SPADS RC Club in Enid Okla, I Enjoyed going to the Dawn Patrol events around the country (loved the Dayton events) , building and flying scale WW ! airplanes.. At almost 78 years old, I can still drive my 64 MGB roadster with the top down, I

It may take me at few days to review the pasted requests. Post new requests.

Happy Flying
Rich
Hi Rich, sorry to hear of your health problems mate, I hope things improve for you.

I'll update the list, it might be an idea for a new custodian of the brotherhood that can take the load off you mate.
Perhaps some volunteers can put their hand up? (All you have to do really is update the list).