RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tank Battery Telemetry via Crossfire!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 09:23 AM
Rad_Schuhart

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Shagnifico
Holy cow that’s awesome. Have you thought about controlling via 4g ?
Hi,
I did not consider it because I think the less accesories, the better. As it is made now, it sends all that data from the module to your radio, via the radio receiver, so no extra accesories, boards or screens are needed. Even when I love complex toys, I think this benefits from simplicity.

I must say I like it a lot. I have been checking all the sensors and it is very accurate. As an example The GPS-Glonass gives you the exact location, checked it real time on internet. And even I could see the altitude sensor changing after every 2 steps in a ladder, go and figure!

The reason of making this module was for installing only one all-in-one sensor in the toy. And the main toy that will use it is a balsa boat that I am building. After such a lot of effort and work in the boat, I wan't to be able to see if the things are going wrong before it is too late. Water here is very cold, which makes the recovery of the boat impossible... and that counting that does not go to Davy Jones locker.

But even when the main idea is that boat, I have been using the multi sensor in some tanks for the fun of it too.