RCU Forums - View Single Post - Your first crash? I want to hear about it...
Old 11-20-2003, 06:55 PM
PencilShavings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Your first crash? I want to hear about it...

first crash, today, about 2 hrs ago, it was awesome. i bought a low wing trainer from my friend a month or so ago, taught my self to fly (month ago) and today my friend and i were out, beautiful day, i had a new prop so i was going faster and the engine was running really nice, i was starting to get cocky cause i have no trouble keeping it int he air and im even doing inside snap rolls, loops, 1/2 cubans, hammer turns...the simpler manuvers...anyway i was going full throttle and decending so i figure it was about 60+ mph on impact, i was getting cocky and goofing off at this point and bam it shatters in pieces in front of me, i looked at my friend and then jsut started cracking up, it was so funny to see part flying everywhere..lol..my electronics are fine and im gonna need to so some cleaning work on the engine, if i rebuild the palne it wont be right away cause it needs a lot of work

for my first crash it was really cool to see and the only thing im upset about is that i have nothing to fly right now, maybe ill get some pics later

dan