RCU Forums - View Single Post - Getting Out - Free Plans!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 02:30 PM
Kevins_RC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting Out - Free Plans!

Guys, I am here to tell you that I am getting out of the kit manufacturing / retail business. Due to changes in my personal life and the associated costs of maintaining the kit business, retaining inventory and such, I've decided to get out. I am not getting out of RC flying - at least not yet <LOL>. As I've told some of you guys many times before, I am in the this business to support the hobby. In an effort to support my customer base and the hobby itself - I am offering my designs, HSRCM, Inc. to you guys FREE! You can go to my website and download free any of HSRCM, Inc.'s designs. The AutoCAD full scale plans and construction manuals are there for FREE! Just go to: [link=http://hsrcm.com/free_hsrcm.htm]HSRCM, Inc - Free Plans / Manuals[/link] and download which ever ones that you want. I have also made arragements with Fun Aero R/C to laser cut my designs and offer them directly to you. I will not see any royalties from any HSRCM, Inc. kits cut from Fun Aero at my request. Fun Aero R/C are the only US company that has my laser cutting files, and I like to keep that way. Mike and Jan Bell of Fun Aero R/C have been very good to me in the past, and I want to continue to support them. You can contact them at: [link=http://www.funaero.com]Fun Aero R/C[/link] Please accept my apologies, if any are needed. I do not want to get into my personal situation on a bulletin board, but I hope that by offering my designs to you guys in this fashion, you'll still be able to enjoy them, as you have for many years. You can download the AutoCAD Plans, though some OS look at them as an HTML file. You have to "rename" the file with a .DWG extension and use the "open with" option with the 'right click' to open them in AutoCAD. The construction manuals are in PDF format, so they will open with Adobe Reader. All you have to do is 'right click' over the target, and choose - "Save Target As" and download it to your harddrive. The Construction manual fror PBXL is not available yet on the internet. I have yet to compress the graphics - the file is 57 meg right now [X(] Once I got it converted, I'll post it.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Take Care & Happy Flying!
Kevin