RCU Forums - View Single Post - Prop jet project for 2004
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2003, 12:00 AM
Daren Savage
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Prop jet project for 2004

ORIGINAL: A10FLYR
It's just another example of "If you didn't listen so hard to what I said you would have understood what I ment". Lets give him a break!
Sorry Dean, I don't buy it. How can comments like:

"Nothing personal, but I don't consider what you're showing there to be anything more than an attempt to get Turbine and Ducted Fan Jet pilots to look at your design and possibly a feeble attempt to get us to interested in your project.

Other than the shape of your airplane (which is an obvious knock off of full scale) what about it is supposed to be compelling to the masses (especially the masses in this forum)? And even so, wouldn't it fit better in another area of RCU related to prop driven airplanes?

Now, if you're gonna go through all the work of fiberglass fuse, foam core this and that and present it in this forum, hell, you might as well market it to us as a possible turbine airframe, but you better havfe the funding to go test fly the thing on your turbine, avionics, retracts etc and not ours."

Be construed as constructive?

Perhaps if he's mature enough to come back here and apologize for some of his comments then I can see what you're saying. Otherwise his words speak well enough for themselves.

Like the old saying goes, "If the person you're dining with is nice to you, but rude to the waiter; this is not a nice person."

Dare