RCU Forums - View Single Post - WHY SO MUCH BASHING ON HELI BUYERS AT TH LHS?????
Old 12-22-2003, 05:40 AM
Double-OZERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHY SO MUCH BASHING ON HELI BUYERS AT TH LHS?????

Well I'm glad to see that there is at least one hobbie shop out there that actually cares about the customer. For a couple of years my only hobby shop was hobby shack what is now known as HobbyPeople. They were pretty good about stocking a full array of Fixed and Rotor wing aircraft. But I have to tell you. The only people that worked those that were interested in the models more than R/C. Heck when I got stationed at Offutt in Nebraska I only had Hobbytown and yet the experience was the same. Finally I came across BelAir hobby in North Omaha and they were quite a help and actually knew what they were talking about but they didn't sell Heli's of any sort. I've finally gotten a mini heli and love it. Everyone says they are more difficult to fly and for 7 years now I had been wanting a nitro heli. I'm still on my first step to heli's and have only gotten a micro so I can teach myself before I come back from Korea so I can jump into scale. Many people have a problem with this approach but I tell you what, It's working for me. For many years I have been pushed away because some ignorant moron that had never even touched a heli in kit form would shy me away from them.