RCU Forums - View Single Post - New TF Sea Fury!!
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 06:20 AM
rrudytoo
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New TF Sea Fury!!

David,

I noticed in a few of your pictures that your CA glue bottles have "Pikes Peak RC.......(undecipherable)" written on them. Is there a new hobby shop in town named "Pikes Peak" or does the Pikes Peak RC Club now get it's own stuff? Classic Hobbies at Platt and Circle was okay but never had what I wanted or needed and Hobby Town tried to be too many things to all people to support the RC hobby properly. The Springs really needed another dedicated RC hobby shop.

Whatever happened to John Pritco and the Colorado Model Aviators flying sight? I moved away a few months after that child's accident out there that cost the child an eye. I figured that John would be sued out of existance as that field was his own private property. What a tragedy for all involved!

Do you fly at the Black Forest or the Judge Orr site? I prefered the Black Forest location for closeness to home and the scenery but the field was way too small for big planes though the other site wasn't much better. That's why I joined the CMA club.

Good luck with your Sea Fury and if I may make a couple of recommendations: avoid Century Jet ANYTHING as all they make is junk and don't go bigger than a 1.20 4- stroke...........it'll work fine at your altitude.

Al
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd92335.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	91699