RCU Forums - View Single Post - Super Flying King twin-engined version
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 12:09 AM
michaelburton01
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Super Flying King twin-engined version

Reg,
Yes I can understand the documentation process. I have quite a few years of building under my belt so I don't anticipate any problems. "Additional bits" : Anything not normally found in your everyday RC Aircraft. On-board starting, Nav, Strobe and landing lights, 2 onboard cameras(one full Camcorder & OSD video downlink), 2 RS-232 DataRadios, GPS, 2axis gyro, temp and rpm sensors. Did I forget anything? OOh and by the way, I'm not British, I have met a few Brit girls, nudge nudge , know what I mean? know what I mean? My favorite American is Chuck Yeager he's got some bragging rights very few could top. My favorite brit is "AngryKid" visit http://www.angrykid.com
Why all the bits? I once was told if you love something, set it free. If it loves you back, it will return. I want to test that theory.
Reg, I'm worried about you.... 215cc ? ? ? My god man, your not thinking of getting in it are you?
I opted for the Twin add-on to his kit also, but plan on using the engine pods as electronics bay's
Power? Fuji Bt-86, WITH, ( gotta love this part) Onboard starter. I refuse to put my hands anywhere near that prop. They are expensive. Thinking of going with 2 g-38's also but worried about vibration in the cameras. I'm very interested in a link or kick in the right direction for the "Robart Fowler hinges" you are using. They will make a great addition to the kit. In both appearance and functionality. I considered the stall tips, and haven't completely ruled them out.
My construction details will be posted on a website, I'll drop in the url when it's up and running.

Michael

At the moment I have my nose pressed against the window looking for the UPS man.
He drives a Big Brown Truck. . . . Have you seen him?