RCU Forums - View Single Post - I sold my T-maxx and bought this........
Old 01-26-2004, 12:03 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I sold my T-maxx and bought this........

Ya, you bought a $660 dollar RC.... Good for you. I don't agree with your opinion, and here is why-

Why not just say 'Hey, this is a great monster truck, and here is why....'

NOT going onto multiple threads and saying 'I would suggest for you to get a twin titan. I purchased it for $660. Think about it, you will have to upgrade a lot of stuff. For example, aluminum shocks, aluminum tuned pipe, beefier cvd's, etc. You will end up paying for the twin titan itself.' That comes across to me as arrogant to be honest.

Not a lot of people can afford $660 up front (+ tax $51) = $711! That is ludicrus- I bought my Sportmaxx and my 1/8 scale Xterminator buggy brand new for around $650 together! True, I have put money into them, but that is over the course of months and years, and I can race competitively in two classes. Your truck would get eaten up by lighter Maxxes and Savages- hands down. You
have a $700 showpiece backyard basher.

Not everyone mods their trucks the way you mentioned either. A Savage or Maxx will give great fun to 99% of those looking to buy RC's, and they don't have to be modded like you mentioned to have fun.

Ya, good for you, you bought the most expensive MT out there... I wish we were all so fortunate... Well, not really. I think the rest of us are happy with what we have.

I don't mean to be derogatory, I guess it just comes across as arrogance to me...