RCU Forums - View Single Post - I sold my T-maxx and bought this........
Old 01-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I sold my T-maxx and bought this........

Haha, well, I don't think either of us is taking this very seriously, but since you blatantly contradicted yourself, I feel obligated to respond to several key points-

You said, and I quote in your very first post-

I would suggest for you to get a twin titan.
and then you rebuttal by saying-

I was simply stating what was a wise buy FOR ME.
That is a contradiction. If you would have said 'ya I got a Twin Titan, it's hella cool, I like it' I would agree with you, and it is an awesome truck, but you had to 'suggest' it for everyone else out there, a lot of us who definitely couldn't afford it.

Second, I guess I missed the part in the rules and regulations which states the limits on how many posts I can produce . If you do not like it, don't respond or don't even bother reading it, period.
I seriously opened three different posts this mornings back to back staring at your story with your pics. Three in a row! It was an observation! If everyone duped their threads in different sections, not a whole lot would be getting said would it? I can't help reading it when you dupe it like that.

Finally, I NEVER SAID YOU WERE ARROGANT! I never passed judgement on YOU! I said the thread and the way you worded it 'sounded' arrogant to me, nothing more. I thought it was worded in such a way that you were saying your truck was better then everyone elses,

Lastly, did you guys notice with the money you spent with your T-maxx, you could have purchased several trucks already. I guess this was the main reason I sold the T-maxx. I only spent $660.00 for the Twin Titan, that's it. No more costly upgrades. No more money pit. I am glad I sold my T-maxx because it is just a never ending upgrade journey.
Anyways, I am not taking this too seriously, as I hope you aren't either. You have a real nice truck. I would just never
suggest to anyone to go and buy a $660 truck is all.