RCU Forums - View Single Post - !@#$%^&*() Jr landing Gear
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 04:41 PM
DCFLYYER
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: !@#$%^&*() Jr landing Gear

Thanks Mini Boy. I had to take the wife to las Vegas for a few days.
Well I have all the manuals and have glassed the TR gear box and reassembled the boom after inspecting everything ( compared with a new boom) same length. Boom and gears feel really smooth. The boom is back on the crutch all the gears aligned, I even have installed the TR push rod guides.

Here's the thing, I ended up cutting off a little over 1/4" off the TR push rod and with the TR servo at full throw it would bind in both directions. with the Laser 4 TX there is no servo travel adjustment on that channel, so I changed over to a Futaba T6xa TX and had to adjust the servo throw to 50% so it would not bind. From what I have been reading all of this is not normal and seams no one has had to do this although everything looks really sweet and meshing well. I have added a couple of pic, all servos and TR are in neutral position. I don't know how well the pic's will come out but maybe some one can see something I am missing. It's been raining so I can't try it out yet. Oh yea, I have reconfigured one of my batt packs and where it sets in the pic gives it just alittle nose down on the center of gravity if I put the battery all the way in the holder it's way tail heavey, Any Ideas?
Thank To All
Dcflyyer
Dennis
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp42983.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	105303   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk30887.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	105304