RCU Forums - View Single Post - Have evolution .46 for Morris profile
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2004, 01:45 AM
Balsageek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Have evolution .46 for Morris profile

Ok it sounds like I was trashing your engine and that wasn't my intention, it was just a quick of handed reply. You actually could try the engine and if it doesn't do what you want, swap it. I've had experience with those engines on those ALPHA's, helping beginners at the filed. They have alot of extra metal on them (needle stops, huge muffler etc) and they are kinda beefy, but you may get away with it. Definately ditch the 3 bladed prop, that's the prop I've delt with and it may actually be the prop that doesn't do the engine justice in the power dept. It may really step up on a 11.5x4 or something.

As for planes, if you want morris go with what you think looks best out of the sledge, knife, sudokhoi, topcap. Everyone has their favorite. If you want to save a buck or 2, look at the burrito, or anything OMP. IMO the kits look better than morris and their prices are better. The burrito is next on my "to build" list (much like the knife). Now if the feds will ever send me my tax return I might get started!!!

Good luck,
Matt