RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 6XAS Reversing throttle feel to bottom of throw
Old 04-01-2004, 01:17 PM
FlyerBry
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 6XAS Reversing throttle feel to bottom of throw

ORIGINAL: J.Paul Saure

One last thing: Throttle EXPO works from one end of the throttle stick (same side as the throttle trim selected on TREV), while on the other channels (aileron, elevator, rudder) it works around center stick.

The 6XAS is a great radio! I've seen a lot of people buy it and never use the 3 channel dual rates or the 4 channel EXPO!!!!!! (those were the main reasons for me to buy it)
Thanks for the input. I do love this radio, the more I use the special features the happier I am with it. In this case I am pretty comfortable with the fact that the problem isn't with the radio but the doofus pushing the buttons. Checking the Expo is a good thought. I originally wondered to myself if there could be something else I could be setting since this radio does have so many nice features.

I tend to think my problem lies in how I had set the TREV setting or something along those lines so I am going to give that another try to see if maybe I just did something wrong the first time - especially since I was spending more time adjusting the engine than worrying about the radio settings.