Old 06-22-2002, 02:50 AM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Where are the moderators when you need them?

Originally posted by EASYTIGER

I'm not right 100% of the time, but I generally SHUP UP and say nothing if I know nothing about the subject. If I post in a thread, it's because I have some modest experience within the subject that might help somebody out. I hate watching somebody re-invent the wheel for no good reason.
As far as the OTHER part of your post, "wanting attention", you have GOT to be KIDDING. If I wanted to be a big swingin' whatever on RCU, I'd become a MODERATOR or something like that...
Easytiger, I don’t have the time nor the interest to search every one of your posts in order to present to you “proof” of anything. I simply know what kind of impression you have left with me, both on this board and others. An impression that has been developed over substantial time and one that you have apparently left with others as well. I was simply offering some friendly advice to step back and look in the mirror. I did not attack you personally nor did I single you out. It just occurs to me that when numerous people are saying the same thing there must be some truth in it. I doubt that there is a group here that has randomly chosen to single you out for attack. What you choose to do with constructive criticism is of no concern to me. You are the only one that has to be you. As for me, I will continue to moderate here as I enjoy helping people and I think most people appreciate what we moderators do. Regards to all.