RCU Forums - View Single Post - What is going on over at helihobby.com?
Old 04-20-2004, 08:28 PM
jmiracle
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is going on over at helihobby.com?

well, tonight I think I might have finally gotten through to them. I have been sending multiple emails every day and calling frequently since this past Saturday and have not had any luck reaching anyone until this afternoon.

I managed to get the number for the store-front and called....someone answered and was actually fairly helpful. Unfortunately all he could do was act as a middle-man between me and the warehouse. After being told they would call me back within 30 minutes with an answer about what happened to my order 3 separate times, I finally called back and threw a bit of a fit over the phone with the person on the other end. At first it didn't appear to get me anywhere, as this person just hung up on me. (though, honestly, if I were in his shoes, I would have done the same thing) What surprised me though was that Sean called me back within 10 minutes to try to settle the problem. So I'm assuming the person I spoke with must have notified him of the problem.

Sean explained that somehow, someway, my order had been lost and promised that it was being assembled today and that I would have a tracking number tonight via email and the web site. He also offered to include a few extra parts for free. I explained that I was not after anything for free and simply wanted someone to acknowledge my order was being processed or shipped since they had already charged my CC. The order was for a significant amount of money, and the fact that they already had their money and I had nothing to show for it was what upset me the most....that and the fact that they would not respond to email or even bother to answer the phone.

In the end, I explained to Sean that I will be satisfied once I have a tracking number showing my order shipped in full. I also told him if I do not have it by tomorrow, I will be calling again using all resources at my disposal to get what I paid for or a full refund.

We'll see what happens...