RCU Forums - View Single Post - LOSI LST ARRIVAL DATE
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 12:12 AM
nurch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LOSI LST ARRIVAL DATE

I dont know about the Rossi engines having more power than an RB engine. From my experience in the hobby, not to mention working in a hobby store for nearly 4 years, RB engines have always surpassed. They are easy to tune (these statements I will be making are strictly in my oppinion based on my experience), they are very easy to modify, last alot longer, very well balanced in the racing scene, and parts are fairly inexpensive and easier to get. I am a huge advocate of RB Concepts. I used to love the Rossi engines, but ever since Ernie Provetti got his tentacles on them, and made it that much more expensive and harder to get parts, I will opt against them.

I can gaurantee that a RB Concepts engine should drive the Losi MT just fine without any problems, provided that you have the settings set slightly rich just in case the drive train may become an issue. However, I am confident that Team Losi has taken into consideration about people wanting more power and more speed and have made adjustments accordingly. But if you want to play it safe, you can't go wrong with a Picco .26 or .27. Again, these are all my oppinions. They can be wrong, they can be right. I am basing my words off of my 4 years experience with these brands.