RCU Forums - View Single Post - REVO
Thread: REVO
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 02:11 AM
Duff_Beer_12oz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REVO

Amazing isn't it! A forum about the revo! I was just wandering wht anyone thinks about the revo. I was surprised when i found out it was going to be sold for 480 dollars. Dose anyone think it will have good support from hs? I'm thinking it may actually be a decent truck. As crazy as it may sound, i may turn from buying an LST and go with the Revo. I know, i know, i know[:@]!!!!! Neither of these trucks are out yet but i'm open for OPINIONS. If i get the LST, I will have this awsome truck with no money to hop it up. At 15 yrs, i have a very slow income. I'm at 300 dollars. I make about 100 a month during the grass cutting season. The revo is starting to sound pretty good. I'm not saying this because of the price but because i was looking at some of the tech specs. I'm not sure i want to go with such a big truck as the LST. I want to mostly race, jump, and some light bashing. I think that with the proper hop ups the Revo could be fine with a little bashing. I mostly want to race although and hill climb. Forget bashing! Hill climbing and racing sounds so much cheaper. Please talk to me about these things. I feel like a little kid in a toy shop who can only buy one thing.