RCU Forums - View Single Post - LOSI LST ARRIVAL DATE
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Mxracer45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LOSI LST ARRIVAL DATE

ORIGINAL: Tweedybird

Well I think that is a little biased... Losi won't have any replacement parts for a long while after the truck hits the stores and neither will Cen or Traxxas for the Revo.. It's all the same with new products so... I think it's a little harsh to beat down a company when others will be in the same bag.
I have 6 LHS in my area and very few carry parts for Losi but carry lots of parts for Traxxas and Cen so Then I could be biased and say that The Genesis is a better idea.. blah blah blah...

To me The LST has an anemic engine for its size and aside from the 4 pumped up shocks it looks just like the rest of the trucks.. so wheres the hype at 600 bucks? I tell you what... There is no hype about it! It seems like everyone is more excited about the JR FM Radio rather than the truck... Who cares about the radio? It's not like you're gonna run the thin a mile away. The radio is just silly in my opinion...

I paid in full for a Genesis and a Revo and will never buy an LST untill they install a real engine in that thing. The smaller the engine the higher the rpms to produce suffiecient power and more wear is imminent.
ID: 1888213 | IP: 216.236.17.17
Seems like you are the biased one, everyone I'm sure is pleased to now know you pre ordered a revo and a genesis. No need to start bashing the LST, its price or its radio, people in this thread are eagerly waiting the release of the truck, whether it be for the radio, or the truck or both. It is there choice. There is hype about the truck and radio because people want it. Have to look outside the box here and not just from your perspective.

Tweedy Bird
Exactly.