RCU Forums - View Single Post - Build your own PBF (Pizza Box Flyer, Flying Pizza Box)
Old 10-26-2002, 02:21 PM
archerry
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Circle City Flyer's - Delano Field

Hi Paul.

Sure, that would be Great!

Hey Ron.... What field do you fly at??? I'm due to be down in California in a few weeks and I'm gonna bring a pizza box....
I am with the Circle City Flyer's - Delano Field. Our field is about 10 miles south of Corona, just off of hiway 15.

To get to it, you need to go south on hiway 15 towards San Diego. About 10 miles south of the 91 freeway / 15 junction (in Corona) you will see Temescal Canyon Rd. Get off, turn left and go back under the hiway. Temescal Canyon Rd will curve around to the left. You will see a cement pipe factory on your right. Take the first right and the first right again (this will take you behind the factory) Follow this road (goes from paved to dirt) and it will curve to the right then around to the left (following the hillside). As you come around the hillside you will see our field on the left as the road opens up to the canyon. We have a paved runway with a large car port shelter.

I will give you my phone number a better directions in a private message if you like. My e-mail is [email protected]