RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL NITRO DRIFTING THREAD
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 06:42 PM
kakapoopie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL NITRO DRIFTING THREAD

helo everyone..

well, my first post on here,
i just hauled out all my 3 nitro r/cs today to try to get them to start..and all i needed was one C battery....for the glow starter...sux i wish i hadnt lost my rechargable one.

wow i havnt gotten any of my 2 onroad's to start in the longest..tehyve just been collecting dust..I really feel horrible letting them sit there...i need to get them working again..

anyway...once i get a battery and try to do some troubleshooting, ill post back cuz i really need some expert advice :/.

BTW i have an oldHPI RS42 and an almost new HBTornado RTR (fast as hell) and a old old kyosho beetle buggy, that engine should be fine, but its stripped of electronics...i dont know i gues i could use the engine..

Also ive always been a huge drifting fan, so now i found this forum and im inspired to get them working again (at least one of them)

one more thing, i have an AWD xmods supra with taped wheels...my little drift MACHINE!!!!

anyway i never knew nitros could drift and its very exciting to me..ill post back soon hopefully