RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is your WH Edge "snap-prone" ??
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 05:17 AM
SAL98
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is your WH Edge "snap-prone" ??

I have 5625 all around on my edge. 2 ganged together for pull pull and they work absolutly wonderfull on my edge even at full throttle passes. With the 2-5625 ganged together for a total 260oz of power I can deflect rudder at any given time and plane will respond quickly. Knife edge loop is no problem as well.

I wrote this to say mine also feels week on the ground when holding force against the elevators or ailerons but you can't go by that. Just fly the plane and see how she responds in the air.

Most flyers I know and I Know quite a few being that I fly at 4 different fields, will never fly there planes at its full potential were they would even tell the difference between better and the best servos on a given plane.

If changing out your servos helps your snapping delema then great but for others putting all this expensive stuff in your planes might be a big waste of money if your not a Chip Hyde or Quequi type of flyer.

I once used a Kangke fun 50 with all standard servos and an os 46 to beat out 35 and 40% fliers in a freesyle (anything goes) contest.
Needles to say none of these guys had to much to say to me after the contest, But it sure got a lot of the 40 class fliers to start trying some new moves.