View Single Post
Old 08-10-2002, 01:51 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Multi Engine Forum

Originally posted by JohnBuckner
For the life of me I cannot understand why the nine people who have bothered to vote no without comment. It only leads me to assume that these folks are some of the ones who are locked into their own little small venue of this widely varied sport and want to do so at the exclusion of all else. Now I would hazard a guess that some of these same people have lurked at say the autogyro forum or heaven forbid the racing forum but would never admit it.

Its very likely that many who would like to talk a bit about 'multi's will ever do so untill there is a forum in place, there really is a world out there besides 3D and aerobatics.

I respectfully submit to the administrator that this one just may be another sleeper just as the Half A forum was a surprise to you. How many of you can admit to not having fantasized at least a little about ripping around with that F7F Tigercat or at least maybe just an old wishboned Ugly Stick. I suspect many more than would admit it.

So how about it Mr. Aministrator? RCU did not become number one as you pointed out today in the members E mail report by being timid.

Oh yes if you do support us I would like to suggest Robby as a possible moderator. He obviously has demonstrated some of what it takes to make it work.

John
Hey, John! Well...two gentleman can agree to disagree on this one!
I don't think it's worth the drive space, but you never know. The autogyro forum is still going.
I would RATHER see a control line forum. I think the people would be glad to come here instead of RCW.
Again...I think there are only less than a dozen FAQ about twins, and it will get very repetitive, but it would not really do anybody any real harm by having one.
As far as the beginners forum being repetitive, well, they are BEGINNERS, and there is no such thing as a stupid question coming from them. They are forgiven for not doing a search for their question! And good on the people who stick around that forum to ANSWER the questions. I stay away from there, myself!