RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitro Newb needs help...but I got pics for ya
Old 08-21-2004, 11:57 AM
justin_92_92
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro Newb needs help...but I got pics for ya

sweet...I ordered a kit thing from www.hellihobby.com. It comes in a blue case...has a starter glow ingitor w/charger and fuel lines and it has a fuel resivor and a couple other things...it was $99.99 I didnt think that was too bad..

I got a glow plug extension wire thing too to replace the old. I cant find a glow plug #8 anywere that I can buy 3 and not 12 at a time.

I also got a fuel filter.....what do I do with this? and exactley how do I put fuel in this helicopter? it has a nut on the underside of the heli with the hose comming out of it...do I pill the nut out and fill it?

will the main blades start spinning once I start it? REMEMBER...I have never done anything with gas....just micro helicopters...so I know how to controll it in the air a bit but its getting there that worries me. Thanx for the sites too in the other post......I need to find a book on this helicopter to get part numbers from. The guy said it was a shuttle z but then I was told z doesnt have boom supports and mine does...but I guess that could be added after. I am not sure what this is lol.