RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Rapter 60 Kit has missing part!
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 09:58 AM
jonkoppisch
My Feedback: (162)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New Rapter 60 Kit has missing part!

a. If I sell something both I and the manufacturer should back that item up unless the item is used and everything is disclosed up front. This item was brand new.
b. I paid their full asking price, I thought that I paid a fair amount of money. Maybe I'm wrong
c. I think they're still responsible for their product. I'm sure the guy making minimum wage did the best he could, why couldn't they especially since they are paying him minimum wage?
d. bad customer service goes back to thundertiger and heliproz
e. I'm sure packaging mistakes do happen, they didn't make any mistakes taking the full amount of money out of my account though :^)
f. They do carry the items in stock as I turned around and ordered a tank from them then did it priority to get it here in decent time. They didn't offer to swap me tanks when I got mine from thundertiger or reimburse me or, same with thundertiger......didn't offer to work with me in any way at all except to take more money out of my account.

I'm not near as harsh as all of this sounds, I just think things could be handled a little better. As I said I do have quite a few thundertiger products including airplane products as well. This is my final post. Sorry to rant on and on. Jon