RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cloud Bound 4
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 01:09 AM
Rick K
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cloud Bound 4

Hello Mike, Just a quick note to let you know I'm still here and looking at your posts when I have some time. School started three weeks ago for my girls and the PTA has been imposing again on much of my time, that plus my 'room parent' duties for both of my little girls classes (helping out grading home work, cutting out craft stuff . . .etc.) and taking care of our 10mo. old baby seems to take up just about all of my time these days.

You seem to be making great progress on your kit, and from looking at your pix, you do some fine work. Oh, did I say in my 'tip' baking soda? I ment to say baking powder. I guess that what's happens when you're trying to type and 'referee' kids at the same time. Tonight isn't much better, I have a good chunck of my in-laws here for the weekend . . . It wouldn't be so bad if only they could speak more english . . . I know enough spanish to understand when their making fun of me tho. Not a happy camper this evening. Very worried that when my wife and I go to the race tomarrow ( the Bush race here in Fontana, Cal. speedway) their kid's will be getting into my stuff. One of my other e-mail pals gave and sent me the tickets from way, way up in the northen part of our state . . . felt his health was not good enough to go both days. I can't begin to say of how kind all of the people I've sort of met here have been to me. From sending copies of long lost inst. manuals or making parts I don't have the equipment to make myself with out any charge. Neat hobby we have huh?
Rick K
LSF 6493