RCU Forums - View Single Post - setteling?
Thread: setteling?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2001, 07:54 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default setteling?

I just read through this thread and wanted to congratulate everyone for keeping such a nice even keeled tone here. This is the way discussions and opinions should be conducted. I'm glad I set these forums up so things like this can take place.

I do agree that if there needs to be one place as a major go to resource that will be extraordinarily usefull to all the rc fanatics out there. I don't think as I have always said that one site would exist and make the others totally obsolete. They will exist to cater to narrow niches in more details. I can see RCU becoming the dominant trading board and discussion board in the coming year. The reason is simple. First, I believe that the need for such a thing does exist and represents a better value proposition to users. Second, I am dedicated to providing the best meeting place where all these transactions and discussions can take place.

Last is because I really enjoy what I do. I love to fly rc. Love to program and build sites. Love to deal with the type of people that are in this hobby as they are some of the nicest people I have ever ran into. To me it's a pretty good gig and I'm fortunate to have it.