RCU Forums - View Single Post - Buying Kits
Thread: Buying Kits
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 08:51 PM
Madd_Maxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Buying Kits

jkinosh:

There is a tiger 2 arf (I know you said you were looking for a kit not an arf) on ebay right now with a starting bid of 99 bux. Just do a search for item number 5927613295 and you'll find it.

Have you ever checked out [link=http://www.greatlakeshobbies.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/shophome.html?E+scstore]Great Lakes Hobbies[/link] as they are in Cleveland.

Only thing that is a drawback of ordering from them is you have to pay sales tax even though you ordered your stuff online. I just placed an order for LOT'S of stuff from them (props - fuel tanks - prop nuts - misc hardware - ca glue and the list goes on) basically the order was pretty close to 300 bux worth of stuff. I compared the prices at great lakes verses the ones from tower and on my order I just placed I saved over 150 bux even with paying the sales tax and shipping (I don't think tower offers enough rebates or coupons to cover that difference in prices). The shipping is usually quick....I've been ordering from them for the past 3-4 years and never had any problems with my orders.

Madd_Maxx