RCU Forums - View Single Post - pizazz!? (sp?)
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 10:54 PM
FlyerBry
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: pizazz!? (sp?)

My suggestion would be to go for the Twist. At $99.00 it simply doesn't get much cheaper. These (The Twist or Pizazz) aren't the best 3D planes but they are a ball to fly. I wish the Twist had a better tail design so it would knife edge better but everything else it does is pure fun. I have a TT .46 Pro on mine and it does have enough power to pull out of a hover. I do, however, have a Saito .82 on my bench that I am considering putting on if I could ever find the time since it would be nice to have a little more. Two strokes just don't have the quick response of a four-stroke in my opinion. If you can have a Twist with a brand new two stroke for only around $35 to $40.00 more than the cost of a used Pizazz and a questionable engine I'd say the Twist and a new engine is the better bet. If you want a four stroke then the Pizazz gets pushed out of the picture.

I haven't flown a Pizazz and I'm not saying it is a bad plane. It is simply hard to beat a new Twist at $99.00. I wish there were more good flying planes in the same price range to compete with it so I would have more replacement options when I wear out my Twist. With how much my Twist has gotten flown I know it will happen eventually!