RCU Forums - View Single Post - Subaru Impreza WRC 1/10 Bycmo
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 12:21 PM
john j m

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Subaru Impreza WRC 1/10 Bycmo

Karl,
Thank you for your input to the thread, unfortunately it reads as somewhat sarcastic I am at a loss to understand why you have chosen to adopt this attitude as I have not been intentionally impolite to you, however perhaps it is simply something in the translation from Norwegian to English that makes it read this way I hope so, as I have no real wish to foster poor relations with you or indeed anyone on this board.
However I am pleased that the thread has brought to your attention this brilliant marketing concept as you describe it, and I hope that you can apply it in your business career. It certainly would be an awesome enterprise to set up, a prime time television advertising campaign, a World wide distribution network, all that and a capable complains department.
You are correct in your assumption that I do not watch children’s television, why on earth should I, and therefor I have no idea what is advertised in the commercial slots, I have however perused the Kyosho brochure as you suggested, they seem to concentrate on the mini z category, personally I do not find that class interesting. But none of the models seem to be particularly expensive, certainly none approaching the £275 outlay for a Bycmo therefor making it difficult to draw a comparison.
Best Wishes,
John