RCU Forums - View Single Post - TF GS P47 Build - yeah another bloody one!!
Old 11-14-2004, 10:09 PM
Peter_OZ
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: TF GS P47 Build - yeah another bloody one!!

got a little more work done.

main stringers in place and the box type set up behind the firewall plus the rest of the bottom formers.

made a huge boo boo with the formers though. As it said to build F1BL&R, F-2BL&R etc I assumed they were the ones to use - WRONG They become F1B and F2B once glued together. Anyway I eventually re-read the destructions and worked out I was supposed to be using F1 and F2 not F1B and F2B oh well taught me a lesson - never assume anything.

So thee it was with TR glued to LUC & RUC as well as the F1B , F2B and F3 and I'm thinking this does not look right, think LUC and RUC should sit right down on the plans where they meet F1 instead of being about 1cm above the plans.

Maybe I'm dense or was having a blonde day but did anyone else have problems here?

Really though it is a stupid section to be gluing those formers, would think they should be in the sect dealing with the other half the fuz. mumble mumble grumble winge [:@]

Been bidding on ebay of late and have had some luck with digital JR servos, 8231's etc. should be good for this bird

Hope to build a bit more tonight (note how to spell night - not nite - sorry could not help myself). Have to mow the bloody lawn and as i have a nasty chest cold I amy not feel up to doing a lot else besides that.

cheers
Peter
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo39446.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	193019